|Title||[Houston Street Parade]|
|Description||Circus parade on Houston Street, facing north. A carriage with flags is in center. Two drivers are seated in front. The right corner of the Saint James Hotel is visible on the left, and the Bexar Hotel are visible on the far right.. Black and white.|
The Mackey Building, built between 1888-1892, became the St. James between 1896-1904.
St. James Hotel, 313 E. Houston St.
The Bexar Hotel was originally known as the Bexar Appartments, built 1888-1892. It later was known as the Jefferson Hotel, but was eventually demolished.
|Print size||5'' x 4 1/2''|
Bexar Hotel (San Antonio, Tex.)
Houston Street (San Antonio, Tex.)
Parades & processions -- Texas -- San Antonio
Saint James Hotel (San Antonio, Tex.)
|Credit line||Courtesy of the San Antonio Conservation Society Foundation|
|Object Name||Print, Photographic|